TVR is searching for Official Bloggers!

by 10:41 AM 0 coments

That's right! TVR - the Romanian broadcaster is searching for official bloggers that will tell you what is going on in the green room and interesting details about the National Selection and voting. If you have a blog and you're writing in English then don't hesitate, this is a unique chance, put the link of one or more articles about Romania's National Selection in the comment bar here. Also follow them on Facebook here to find out the latest news about the National Selection and more.

I had the chance to be one of the lucky 5 last year and I have to tell you that everything was a BLAST! Even though I had to travel a lot and the costs weren't so reasonable, everything was worth it! This year I'm trying my luck again and I do hope I will get a chance to do a live report about what is going on in the Green room and tell you exciting stuff.

Fingers crossed and good luck for everyone who's taking part!

Florin Marian Suciu

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.