Friendship is like wine, the older the better!

by 11:09 PM 10 coments
Can you really define friendship? Well...yes! I think all of us have a personal definition of friendship. My friends asked me to post something about our friendship and describe what I learn about them in the past months. So here I go:

In this small city of Romania lives a girl  with interesting tastes such as vampires and chemistry. She likes to read a lot and discuss philosophical stuff. I meet her at Volunteer EVS and after we became good friends and shared a lot of ideas. I really love the way she thinks, really mature and always with a "secret smile" and funny even though she does not agree. Her name is Angela, a beautiful girl, an incredible mind and the most important thing: A BEST FRIEND!


So there is this girl with beautiful blue eyes, really small ( compared with me ) but with a giant soul full of kindness and always there to help you. Same story here, we meet at EVS and after we developed a special friendship which grew up especially in the past months. I really admire the way she makes people smile even though it was a stressful day ( in my case), she's like my medicine or more exactly like a drug.
I really appreciate our friendship and I want to thank you Cristina for being a good friend and let it be that we'll keep the same jokes and smiles on our faces DUE TO YOU!



So there is this guy I managed to meet recently, really smart ( he always beats me at Conquistador ) and really quiet. He likes to analyze people simply by watching them closely ( Ovi knows ) and to play football I guess...
Even though he doesn't talk so much he makes really good jokes, probably the best ones.. Today is his Birthday so I want to wish him the best in everything he does! In the end he seems a nice guy, really mature same as Angela and very friendly! Am I right Vlad? :) 


There is another quiet guy, very funny ( sometimes to much funny :D ) more exactly Angela's brother, Ovi. He's a nice guy who likes to smile a lot and make jokes about Casy or should I say Coty? Anyway, Ovi is really friendly and he is the kind of person you can trust in any situation. He's really good at English but sucks at math, but I think the most important thing he has to offer is his friendship!  


Last but not least is a guy who's obsessed with Lady GaGa, he likes everything about her ( especially the dance part). I know him for 8 years.. I think, and always was and will be a good friend, even though sometimes we do not agree on everything. He does a LOT of jokes about EVERYTHING and always includes "kinki" stuff, anyway sometimes he's a good observer and you can learn a lot of stuff that could help you in the future. In the end I want to wish him luck at his final exams and always be happy and make people smile cuz "you're born this way".


So there it was guys, hope you enjoyed my description about how important is friendship and how important are you! The next time we'll meet some of you will have a big Surprise. And also I want to wish you all Happy Valentine's Day!
Florin S

Picture Provider: Vigaru Casian ( in case you blame me lol )

Anonymous

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.

10 coments:

Casy :) said...

You really touched a sensitive part of us..expecially me..
The thing I want to say is that I always enjoy spendind time with you and the other...I love ya guys so much...
You are like the friends I never had.
Thank you Florin for the most AWESOME post in the history of blogs....

Don't forget : "you are born this way !!!"

Unknown said...

nop iaca dracu......ce vrei sa iti zic?? .... Cum ar zice Coty cand face copy paste de la gaga ...I'm speechless.....omagaaaa fata e beton fata...multam fain...la mine stii acum head hearts bumm.....deci hai sa incep cu inceputu...imi place ca mi-ai scos in evidenta ochii....lulu thx .....si yo iti multumesc pentru fazele cu Niki si cu Inna in pana mea....ca sa nu iti dezvalui acum sentimentele ca o nenorocita de lacrima imi joaca feste... uuu biaci u maik me crai! Broken english sorry! Bre ... bre ....alo ma friend listen me :

Sankiu..... god shave the queen!!! Don't speek germanisazion! OK??

Unknown said...

aaa era sa uit fata .....sa stia ca asta nu te scapa de cadoul de ziua mea...... TRANDAFIRI ALBASTRI!!!

Anonymous said...

nu o sa uit :P

clemy_alice said...

Deci te-ai intrecut pe tine insuti cu postarea asta.Bestial!!!!
Nu stiu de ce, dar knd sunt cu voi sunt relaxata..aaaaa stiu de ce...pentru ca adevarata valoare a prietenilor se dezvaluie in timp...si asta am dezvaluit yo lately...
Nu o sa imi fac never facebook, dar o sa urmaresc blog-urile voastre de fiecare data knd am ocazia...
nici nu stiti cat sunteti de AMAZING, guys!
Sa stii k data viitoare cand ma mai tii atata in suspans cu postatu', o sa te rog sa-mi arati ce culoare are sangele tau....:))
Aaaa, and btw, stiati ca Lady Gaga are o varianta "CAUSTICA" a melodiei? :p :))
Hmda... putina prostie la mijloc si a iesit chimie.
Never mind, puiutilor, tineti-o tot asa pentru k Friendship is like wine, the older, the better.
poooopiki de la vampire nurse killer!

Unknown said...

Bre era sa uit beachy chiken host huh?

Darkwish said...

Damn right i know Vlad`s eyes and yeah i`m not good at math, but at least i have friends wich know it i`ll give you a hinch(dark stairy eyes):)). If you read this Vlad we love you (not gay).Florin we thank you for puttin' us on your blog, and with this post you showed us that you really care about us, and think about us night and day=)) mostly about Coty Coca`s a lu Cobarzan, and i am happy to be your friend, next time we'll meet i will bring Coty and she will bring the whine, Coty if you read this te seretlek :)).Kriki just get a spoon and do what you do best with my eyes:)) bbye

Anonymous said...

Aaaaa şurrr Nikki!!! Iu ar dă best chicken host ever! :)))

Unknown said...

Omagaaaa asta are dreptate bre bre fac tahicardie iuuuuu traznilar dumnezo de raci de telefon bre :

Ia fiti antena aci....deci Vlad daca o sa citesti asta te rog sa nu te superi pe mine ca nu ti-am platit benzina dar in special imi cer scuze public ca te-am sunat si nu ti-am zis happy birthday!!!!!! Si cum ziceam de My home adika Coty Coca a lu Cobarzana's bar nu ai zis nik!!! Si sa nu uitam ca e capela de casatorii....ce pana mea acum va rog treceti la culcare ca yo maine iara ma trezesc cu paru la 220 V da nu-i bai ..... si shhh Coty cum o zis Ovi u bring the wine .... V-am zabalit... N.. iki

Anonymous said...

multzam fain pt urari, sa dea Domnu' sa ai gura aurita. cat despre descrieri, puscha cu realitatea 100%... e de natagaduit faptul ca nu sunt o fire exorbitant de extrovertita si apreciez franc maniera in care mi-ai reliefat atat calitatile, cat si calitatile;) aveam vaga impresie ca vei posta lucruri poate si putin neverosimile, dar se pare ca ai pastrat firul veridicului. vesnica mea condescendenta!