Live Report - Selectia Nationala

by 7:49 PM 6 coments
  So here I am in the Green Room, blogging LIVE and waiting for the Grand Final to begin (everything looks amazing!) The team is struggling to make everything look good and I have to say that I'm really impressed with all their work.
 I saw the first images from the rehearsals and I promise that the show will be awesome and very exciting!  Don't forget to refresh the page to see more news about the Selection and the singers.

The Green Room

My place!

The Green Room

Eh I'm proud! 

Meet the presenters
 And we are in! Everyone is warming up and we're ready to blog every single feeling and emotion live from the Green Room! Stay tuned for more pictures to be revealed!


 The show started with some dancers with catchy moves! Wow! Good Start! It's now time for the presenters to make their appearance. I love their jokes, this is probably the most exciting National Final Ever!
 The jury is presented and we can find former participants from Eurovision 2005, Luminita Anghel and 2000, TAXI. Here comes the rules which will look like this: 50 %  public - 50 % special jury, each giving 1 - 2- 3- 4- 5- 6- 7- 8 - 10  and 12 points! The song with the highest score wins the National Selection.
 We're entering the Green room and the bloggers are presented.


 3..... 2......1..... the voting STARTS! 

1.The first entry to perform tonight is Catalin Josan with "Call my name". He has good vocals and the song is good but personally I think that this not very suited for Eurovision, anyway good luck Catalin! 

2. Next up is Ana Mardare with "If you find simple words to say", wohoo what a voice! Sadly I think that the song is not good enough and it reminds me of "Cést ma vie". She's dressed in a green dress and joined on stage by 4 singers. Just like Catalin, Ana gave a small interview in the green room. What do you think? A winner or not? ( Not for me :D ) 

3.Viky Red enters the stage! He is one of the big favourites tonight. Well..... his vocals are not that great and I changed my mind.. I love the red piano! 

4.RPK sings now. Good vocals...I'm impressed but still this song isn't good enough. Rockish style but good refrain.

5.Lucian Oros has a great voice but I don't like the song that much...sounds like a 90's song. I loved the light effects behind him. 

Small update from the Green Room
6. Raluca Ocneanu is up now ( one of my personal favorites ). As I said I love the song but her vocals were not that impressive. ( forcing the voice is not a solution )

Raluca's interview in the Green Room!

7.And now Ladies and Gentlemen... Electric Fence! I love them! What a great voice...what a chorus! Actually I just voted for them ( please don't judge me ). But still the best songs are about to arrive.

8. Ovidiu Anton entered the stage making a good impression with his vocal abilities. Good song but not in my top 10.


9. Here comes Miss Mary rollin's with her song. She is the youngest participants in the National Final and I have to admit that her voice is just amazing. Top 5? What do you think?

10. Everyone said that Mandinga will do terrible on stage but it was very good. The show was amazing and personally I think they have what it takes to go to Baku! Go Mandinga!



11. T&L sings "Twilight" and Larisa is doing very good, she has the best voice tonight. This song is favourite to win tonight and they have my vote!


12. Ioana Anuta has the perfect song for JESC. She has good vocals but the performance wasn't that good, the choreography was well organized.



13. "Say my name" says Tasha tonight! High rated song but still she missed the most important part: the vocals. I doubt this song will enter top 5...seriously!



14. Bianca's "Don't say sorry" was a success even though her voice was not in shape tonight. A lovely ballad but not a winner in my view.



15. Ana Mardare is the last artist to sing tonight and the song "This must be love" is way better than the first one. Don't you think?

All the songs performed and  everyone goes crazy, making a lot of pictures. A recap of all the songs which performed tonight is shown. For now Mandinga has the highest score from the public but we still don't know what the juries voted.

The voting ENDS NOW! Mandinga gets 12 points from the public and Catalin Josan follows on the second place. Now Jedward, Hotel FM and Anggun are performing and sadly they're all doing playback.



 The jury reveals the votes.....  ( let's find out who gets the famous 12 points )
 1) 12 points to...Mandinga
 2) 12 points to...Mandinga
 3) 12 points to...Mandinga
 4) 12 points to.. Electric Fence
 5) 12 points to.. Electric Fence
 6) 12 points to.. Electric Fence
 7) 12 points to.. Electric Fence
 8) 12 points to.. Electric Fence
 9) 12 points to.. Catalin Josan

AND THE WINNER IS............MANDINGA!!!!!!!!
The jury preferred Electric Fence but the public didn't appreciate it too much. Good Luck Romania and let's hope Mandinga will make us proud in Baku!

More pictures will be released soon, so please stay tuned!




Florin Suciu

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.

6 coments:

Andreea Gheorghe said...

Wow..arata fantastic:)
De-abia astept sa inceapa si..desigur,sa auzim pareri despre cum e sa fii acolo,in centrul intregului spectacol

Ochiu ratiunii said...

A fost un show dragut. Castigatorii i-a dat publicul, deci ar trebui sa fie toti fericiti :)

Anonymous said...

one mistake Florin. George Zafiu(9th) gave 12 points to Catalin Josan.

Florin Suciu said...

Thank you for noticing! I was running to get pictures, writing for EuroVisionary at the same time... sorry :D

Anonymous said...

hahaha I thought Electric Fence will win but Mandinga was lucky in the end! Will you post a review after the Final?

Florin Suciu said...

Great idea! I will work on it soon!