(2) Live Report - Listening to Romania's hopefuls

by 11:29 AM 0 coments
Semifinal 2 (24 February 2013)



 1 Ovidiu Anton  "Run away with me"
Wow! This is something different from what he usually comes up with...though a few backing singers can help his performance. Average song and average singer. I'm not sure if this will qualify for the final but most likely not. 

 2Leticia  "We are one"

This is an aggressive entry....the way she screams "we are one"...she has good voice but this song is not strong enough for Malmo. Not a winner definitely! 

 3 Mosquito "Feel the same"

Seriously people? Let's go back to Eurovision 1998 and this entry can bring us to top 20 hopefully. Cheap entry with nothing interesting.....extremely dreadful!

 Alin Vaduva"Storyline"

This guy has an incredible voice but I'm not sure if this song is suitable for him...actually this song has nothing special and not even a catchy refrain. He might be a qualifier though..

 5 Al Mike feat. Renee Santana 
"What is love"

Wow...she looks really trashy and the song is very average. Not sure if this can make it through the Semifinals..

 Diana Matei"Ma Ma He" 

That's what I call 'a really annoying voice!' The song is cheap and does not even worth to listen. CRAP! 

 7 9 Gardens "All for naught"  


 Boring - the perfect word to describe this sh*t. If I listen to more crap like this song, I might believe we won't enter the Final in Malmo.

 The Zuralia Orchestra "Sukar Transylvania" 

Oh my God. I will not comment about this entry. 

Another entry in Romanian, a very sensible entry with deep words...pity no one from Europe will understand them. Not a winner, perhaps not a qualifier.   

10  Elena Carstea Muttard"Spinning" 
She is the perfect example for a non-qualifier in Malmo. Boring song and uninspired lyrics. Pity! 

 11 Iustin Narcis Ianau "Seven"
AWCH! My ears!!!! This entry is horrible....opera songs never did a great job at Eurovision (check Sweden 2009). Null points! 

12  Claudiu Mirea"I feel so high" 
Another weak song... though the lyrics are interesting. I'm not sure if this will qualify to the final...

 13 Andrei Leonte "Paralyzed"
Sounds like a song for teenage girls... I'm not into it and I'm sure this will qualify because this guy won the X Factor last year....all those teenage girl hormones will vote for him...Jesus if this song wins the National Selection, we won't even qualify for the Final in Malmo. Pity! 

 14 Cristian Prajescu "The best thing in life is to love" 
Yeah. This song makes me feel like I'm the 90's... extremely boring and this can do even worse in Malmo. This guy has strong vocals! 

 15 Jul"Wake me up"
I think I've heard enough crappy songs today and this song completes them! Nothing special, nothing interesting and rather boring. This is NOT a winner and NOT a qualifier! 

OK...Do you know why France will never win Eurovision? Because french is not the solution and this song should be kicked out as soon as possible. Extremely weak song and annoying voice. Null points! 

Conclusions: 
  • this semifinal is extremely weak and the qualifiers will be extremely weak! 
  • The singer who will represent Romania will be picked from the 1st Semifinal (hopefully) 
  • Feel free to skip this show! 
Results: 




Florin Marian Suciu

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.

0 coments: