Portugal, here I come!

by 12:55 AM 0 coments
Yes, that's right! I applied for an Erasmus Grant three weeks ago and finally the results were published last Monday. I had to choose between France, Spain, Greece, Poland, Czech Republic, Portugal and Italy. Of course my final decision was no other than....Portugal
It was a difficult decision because I had to take in account important details, such as the cost of living, distance, university etc. I applied to study Accounting & Auditing one semester at Instituto Superior Miguel Torga or ISMT, a private University situated in the beautiful city of Coimbra. My initial option was Braganca but a colleague that was in Portugal last year, convinced me and my friend to choose Coimbra. 
Portugal is actually a cheap country and probably that was the main thing that influenced my decision. Coimbra is also one of the biggest cities in Portugal and it's near the Ocean so yeah...can't wait till September!  :-)

I will write down my Erasmus experience on my blog and you can find my Erasmus Diary by clicking on the banner. (right side of the blog). 

See you soon! 

Unknown

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.

0 coments: