Tonight: The Grand final of Eurovision 2014

by 12:09 PM 0 coments

Yes people! It is finally time to crown a new winner, a new queen or king of the Eurovision Song Contest. Despite of being disappointed of how the Danes organized the Semifinals, I have to say that I enjoyed almost every performance from all the shows. I still think that Estonia, Moldova, Israel and even Ireland deserved a spot in the Grand Final but yeah, congratulations for Montenegro, San Marino, Malta and Finland for being there. 

I was impressed a lot by the Netherlands, with a simple and captivating performance, they're now favorites to win the whole event tonight. Also, Austria had a big impact on the viewers, dividing them into two different groups: people who love the song & support the artist and people who're against the artist. Sadly, Poland changed some things in their performance but I'm really happy to see them in the Final. Slovenia is one of my personal favorites, I was delighted to see it qualifying and I hope that Tinkara will do a great job tonight and she won't lose control of her vocals as she did in the Semifinal. 

I'm really proud of my country, Paula & Ovi simply made the arena crazy with their perfect performance. Though I have to admit that they had some issues with the cameras but the show was simply stunning! Below you can see the best performances from the Semifinals. 

This year, the winner is unpredictable, which makes everything look more exciting, in eurovision words, we're about to do 'a eurovision 2011', when Azerbaijan surprisingly won the Contest.
Don't miss the Grand Final of the Eurovision Song Contest, tonight at 21:00 CET. You can also watch it live on eurovision.tv

Have Fun & Enjoy! 





Florin Marian Suciu

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.

0 coments: