New goals, new changes!

by 6:14 PM 0 coments
Two weeks ago I turned 21 and that freaks me out a lot. Twenty one, that sounds weird! I'm saying that because I felt like 18 yesterday and now I'm a fully responsible adult. For my next adventure, I've set up a few goals...goals that will surely change my life for good. If I don't reach those goals I will just prove to myself that I'm not worthy to have important responsibilities on my shoulders. 

Erasmus, my final thesis and the master's degree are on my priority list but the most important goal is about to start tomorrow. I have exactly two months to achieve good results elsewhere everything will turn out to be a huge failure. I reached a point where I realized that my life, my way of doing things is not right at all. I need improvement, I need to learn new things, to explore, to challenge myself, to prove everyone that yes, I am proud of what I'm doing and the fact that I'm a good and responsible example for everyone! 

I'm trying to support my friends, to explain them that it is OK to do what you like. You need to be in control of your life and of course to do what your heart desires. No one, and I mean NO ONE should be allowed to crush down your dreams, so please, dare to dream, dare to make changes and dare to set up goals that others think you're not capable of. 

See you soon!
Florin

Florin Marian Suciu

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.

0 coments: