Life after Eurovision 2013

by 6:49 PM 0 coments
It has been a few weeks since the Grand Final of  Eurovision 2013 took place and I have to say that I'm not suffering of PED anymore (Post Eurovision Depression). I started to listen to National Final songs from different nations and also I'm preparing for my last two exams this month...one of them is extremely difficult while the other will be extremely easy to pass. 
Also my signed CD from Valentina Monetta will arrive tomorrow though I though it got lost on its way to Romania. It seems that the delivery company had mistaken my address and they couldn't reach me....thanks God I was smart enough to contact them and ask about my package from Germany. (I want to thank ESCradio.com for that) 
I will update this article tomorrow with a picture with the signed CD! Gotta go and start studying again...

P.S: Take a look at the official Video of "Only Teardrops" by Emmelie de Forest:





Florin Marian Suciu

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.