Support Romania at Eurovision Memories Song Contest!

by 6:08 PM 0 coments


As most of you know, I'm organizing an online contest dedicated to Eurovision fans around the world. It's like a small family, we share our music interest and of course we love to compete. Sadly Romania's achievements weren't so good in the past few editions, that's the main reason why I'm starting to make a small selection and hopefully achieve a better result next edition. 

If you're willing to help me please listen to all four songs and keep one in mind for when the online voting will start. Here are my candidates, only one will have the honor to represent Romania at the forthcoming Eurovision Memories Song Contest: 


  1. ABCD - "Final de război" (End of War) 
  2. Vike Red & Aylin - "Better" 
  3. Blaxy Girls - "If you feel my love" 
  4. Alexa - "Baby"    

Florin Marian Suciu

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.