Eurovision 2013 shocking as hell

by 11:39 AM 0 coments


Wow, wow and WOW! The Eurovision 2013 Semifinals came up to be a big, very big surprise. I predicted 8 out of 10 qualifiers in the first Semifinal and 7 out of 10 qualifiers in the second Semifinal. I have to admit though that I didn't expect Romania to qualify at all but I'm very happy because of qualification record stands up and our percentage of qualifications is still 100%

Also I didn't expect to see Hungary and Armenia in the Final but it's Eurovision and not only fan prediction after all. Pity for Austria, Israel and Switzerland this year, they surely deserved to be in the Grand Final but probably diaspora as a word to say too. 

Remember that you can win a Eurovision 2013 T-shirt, just follow the steps here. The winner will be announced this Saturday after the Grand Final Show. 

I'm also a bit disappointed of Denmark's performance, the backing vocals sounded terrible and her concentration on stage wasn't enough to be declared a winner. I don't know if Denmark really deserves to win this year (it would be extremely unfair). I will vote for Norway and Moldova tomorrow. Who is your personal winner this year? 

Here are some amazing performance from the Semifinals
















Florin Marian Suciu

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.