I Have a Dream Too!

by 9:45 PM 4 coments
 " Dear colleagues, 
As you know, we live in a beautiful country, with amazing places and amazing people, but in the past time many of these tragically changed. Romania is now considered a weak and poor country, and worse...many nations disrespect us and call us many awful names. 
But....I have a dream that one day this nation will rise again as the sun in the morning that this nation will earn the respect it deserves.I have a dream that one day every Romanian will be proud of his country and we don't have to hide our identity anymore. 
I have a dream that one day my country will have a better image and other people from other countries will find out what Romania really is.Romania is a special country, often compared to a hidden garden in the Carpathian Mountains with unique views and unique history. People are really friendly and always there to help you. 
But do we deserve all this mean stuff?  
NO! Romania is a normal country like any other, even though it's not so rich, we have our priceless treasures that are unique in the world, such as: folklore, poets, famous singers, breathtaking nature and many more that needs to be discovered by everyone. 
I'm sure that all these will change one day and Romania will get what it deserves, because right now in many Romanian schools are a lot of genius kids that will change Romania's image step by step in the following future.As for Romanians, I wish them to be strong and do your best to bring Romania back to life again!

Thank you! "
The speech was a big success today! I hope I will get the maximum grade! :-) 








Anonymous

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.

4 coments:

Casy :) said...

It's true, eveyone ant's to leave Romania, but if you look aroun you just a little bit, you'll see that Romanians are the one who are the most succsesful ones.They are succesful,but not here in Romania becuase here we didn't care about them.
Romania it's good..we must trust it!!!

Tare speech-ul...I like it..eu am facut despre animale!:))

Unknown said...

Every word u said is true!!! Every Romanian can be on the first place belive me! Each country has his bad things such as Romania has her famous gypsy citizens....and I know that now i am making discrimination but I'm sick to hear at every step I take that we are gypsies....and I will tell u one single thing we are not gypsies !!! We have valorous people and as u say Florin I am sure that Romania will raise again !!! Now it's our duty to raise Romania!! But even if Romania is poor , and we considered gypsies I am proud to be Romanian!!! And every time when I hear our national anthem I have shivers down my spine!!

Anonymous said...

You did do a very good job on the speech! I was impressed.

Breanna

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much! :)