Eurovision Song Contest 2012: Day 3

by 10:55 PM 0 coments
        Hello again! This is the third day of Eurovision Song Contest 2012 and I am very nervous! Why? Because we are soon ready to start with the first rehearsals for the Second Semi-Final participants!
The countries who will rehearse today are: Serbia, FYR Macedonia, The Netherlands, Malta, Belarus, Portugal, Ukraine and Bulgaria!

1.Serbia
           It was very good. I liked a lot the girl with the violin, the voice sounds good live and the background is simple, but nice!
           I think it will qualify!

2.FYR Macedonia
           Kaliopi has a strong voice, but personally I don't like the song. It is a bit boring and it is not my cup of tea!
           I think it won't qualify!

3.The Netherlands
            I don't like the song, there is no show...Joan tries to do her best, but her chances are very little!
            For me,it won't reach the Final!

4.Malta
          I liked a lot Kurt's first rehearsal! The background is nice, the voice sounds good. I'd prefer a coreography more special, but...it was very good.Good luck,Malta!!!
I hope to see this in the Final!

5.Belarus
            It was a great rehearsal for Belarus!!! The show is very good, the background is fantastic and the voice is awesome!
            It will qualify!!!

6.Portugal
            Filipa's voice is very good, but the song is not something very catchy and I think it has no chances is this competition!
            I think it won't qualify!

7.Ukraine
            WOW!!Ukraine did a wonderful job!! In my opinions, Gaitana is the best from the Second Semi-Final until now! They made a good show, the background is awesome...A little problem would be that Gaitana didn't sing live all the song. There are moments when it's playback, but I hope this will be solved quickly!

8.Bulgaria
        In my opinion, Bulgaria doesn't have any chances this year! It is a bad song ..there is no show, very boring for me!
       It won't qualify!

Ok...another eight countries performed today. The rehearsals are more and more exciting and I'm very nervous to know the next winner! Eurovision is approaching! Do you have any favourite? Did someone light your fire until now?
Also,don't forget to keep an eye on Florin's blog or on my blog to see all the news from Baku!

Unknown

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.