Eurovision 2012: Rehearsals are ON!

by 12:54 AM 0 coments
      
       The rehearsals for the Big event started yesterday and as usual a lot of surprises came out. I could swear that Ivi Adamou can't sing "La La Love" and after hearing the rehearsal I realized I was wrong. Though I was right about Greece...Eleftheria didn't do well and we may witness a year without Greece in the Grand Final. 

       Iceland made a good impression but still Jonsi has problems with his voice.... no doubt that they will be in Top 3 or maybe the winner? Montenegro had an awful rehearsal and he even brought a donkey on stage if like that would help him to get in the Final....seriously?? The other rehearsals were OK and nothing interesting showed up yet...I mean we still miss the "Big" songs this year to rehearse (Sweden, Norway, Italy) and a final decision can't be made. 



     The stage looks similar like in Dusseldorf and even the screen looks just like that. I really wonder if Azerbaijan has any originality in what they are doing. I just feel that they will do a lot of promotional during the ESC breaks so this year I might use the toilet more often (especially when the boring interval acts will enter the stage). 

      Tomorrow I guess we won't see anything special...only wendsday will be the most important date when Sweden and Norway will rehearse. Do you have any thoughts about the rehersals? In case you do please share it with us by leaving a comment below.

Have a great Eurovision Week!

Florin Suciu

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.

0 coments: