Eurovision Song Contest 2012: Day 1

by 10:03 PM 0 coments
Today is the first day of the Eurovision Song Contest! The first rehearsals has just begun. The stage is awesome and all the Esc fans are very excited to see the first nine competing countries.
The countries who will rehearse will be:
1.Montenegro
2.Iceland
3.Greece
4.Latvia
5.Albania
6.Romania
7.Switzerland
8.Belgium
9.Finland
Ok...let's start!!! Officialy...Welcome to Eurovision Song Contest Baku 2012!!!

1.Montenegro
                The first Semi-Final will be opened by Rambo Amadeus and his song "Euro Neuro". In my opinion, the song is very strange and it won't reach the Final. The song doesn't sound great live, but it can be a technical problem,not only Rambo's voice.
                The show is very bad, the dancers are not having any idea about what to do. They don't look like profesionists.
                For now,I'm sure it won't qualify!
2.Iceland
                I am sure that there are some technical problems. There are moments when the sound is very bad. Ok...although the problems will be solved as soon as possible, Jonsi's voice doesn't sound good live!!! I hope that he will make it better at the second rehearsal. The show is very nice, Greta and her violin...unbelievable!!!
               It will qualify 100%!!!
3.Greece
              I like Greece's dance very much,but Elefhteria had some problems with the voice. It didn't sound perfect, but hopefully this problem will pe solved until the second rehearsal!
              I think it will qualify!
4.Latvia
             Latvia's Anmary did a very good job live!!! Her voice is wonderful, the song is great...unfortunately, there is no coreography, I'd like something more special for their show!
             For me, this deserves the final!
5.Albania
            Rona has a very strong voice, a ballad which gives me more and more hope that Albania will be in the Final this year! The only problem would be the show,because Rona is singing alone on the stage, there are no dancers or backing vocals. But who needs something more than a powerful voice and a strong song?!
           I think it will qualify!
6.Romania
           Romania was great on the stage!!! Elena sang very beautiful, the show is full of energy and I liked it a lot!!!
          Good luck,Romania!!!! You will qualify 1000%!!!
7.Switzerland
           Wow...Switzerland is full of energy and they make me dance like a maniac!:)) I liked a lot their show, the vocals were perfect. The girl with the guitar is an awesome idea.
           It would be great if I can see them in the Final!
8.Belgium
         Ok..I started to think that all the good songs are performed in the first Semi-Final!!(or all the songs this year are great...because we are talking about the biggest music event,Eurovision!)
         Now..to talk about Belgium's song: First I thank that this is a bit boring, but Iris makes it shine!!! Her voice is wonderful and I hope the best for Belgium!!!
         I'd like to see her in the Final,but I'm still not very sure that this will happen!
9.Finland
        Personally,I don't like the song! The voice is very nice, but it's becoming boring. There are a lot of great songs, so I don't think it will be a very good year for Finland!
        For me, it won't qualify!

         So...the first day of Eurovision Song Contest 2012 is almost over. There were great songs, but also some technical problems. I didn't expect a perfect show from the first rehearsals, but I hope that all the participants will grow and will be fantastic on 22nd May!!!
        Until now,my top looks like that:
1.Romania
2.Iceland
3.Greece
4.Latvia
5.Albania
6.Switzerland
7.Belgium
8.Finland
9.Montenegro
         That's all for today! I hope you enjoyed the rehearsals and don't forget! Keep an eye on Florin's blog, on my blog (http://onlyforourdreams.blogspot.com/) or on my official facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/AndreeaBlog (press the "Like button to make this more famous among the Esc fans!) to know all the information about Eurovision Song Contest Baku 2012!!!
        Love you all!!!

Unknown

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.