Sweet Holiday!

by 11:21 PM 0 coments
Hello Everybody! It's so great when your enjoying your  holiday and there's no worries around but the most strange thing I've noticed is that all these experiences can really change your character. I was on holiday with my friends a few days ago and I have to say it was an amazing experience!

Mountains, fresh air, bowling, friends is just the perfect combination to have a great summer. I was a great feeling and I hope there will be more to do.

I have to say that something strange is happening to me though...Sometimes i feel like I'm changing a lot and I hope from the bottom of my heart that's it's not what I think...

It was great to forget about all your problems for a few days and to make so many "discoveries" that made me realize i have incredible people near me and hopefully I will never let them down.

Here are some pictures... enjoy :)





















And here is a great song to end this lovely memory,

Test Blog

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.

0 coments: