Bye Summer!

by 2:42 PM 0 coments
It was a great summer! Many things that happened this summer  totally changed my life, some in a good way and others in a bad way. I can say that I've learned a lot this summer and I think I'm ready to embrace a new period in my life.
I don't know how much to express my feelings and that's why there were some painful moments. I've closed my blog for almost a month because I thought it's stupid to share your personal life on internet  for others to read but then I realized I've made this blog to express some feelings or just to ask for some but surely not to share my life to the world.
Only 1 percent of what is my "personal life" appeared on this blog ( probably pictures ) and nothing more. I really don't care how many people enter my blog daily and I re-opened it just to continue writing about life in general.
Also being a "star" made my life difficult and  probably many of you know about the rumor that is spreading in my city recently. ( I don't confirm anything ).
Tomorrow School begins and Senior year finally came, probably there will be less posts on this blog because I will have a lot to study.

Test Blog

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.

0 coments: