Real Life Sucks!

by 4:11 PM 2 coments
Real life really sucks, all these problems that come around just made me realize that the world isn't that good as I thought. My case is a bit harder but every problem has a solution right?

Divorced parents is not the "dream" a kid can have, especially when you challenge your own father because of this stupid law in Romania. I don't believe in destiny and I refuse to believe that my life can go worse! I'm sure i can do everything right and at least my friends are there to help me and hopefully everything will pass like a bad storm.

I know my blog is read by many people from my city ( those who know English ) and probably teachers, so that's why I prefer not to give more details about my personal life, maybe this will stop gossiping ( yeah sure ).
I'm really sorry for those who are in my situation and i wish them the best and to overpass everything.

Thank you again for all those who support me!

Anonymous

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.

2 coments:

Alex said...

atleast you got friends mate, I on the other hand don`t have anyone I can call friend, hell I can`t talk even with my parents because they only hear and see what they want

Test Blog said...

Alex friends are there somewhere, you just have to find them and I'm sure you can :-) As for your parents...well trust me that they're the most reliable persons in your life ( depends on which the case is about ).
Take care,
Florin