I'm still alive!

by 7:24 PM 2 coments
Yes people! I'm still alive in this crazy world. Every day I discover something new about everybody but sadly not so much good stuff... Had you ever thought that a nice, kind person (s) that is always friendly has got another face? A face that is hidden and nobody can see it? Well there are a lot of them!
In the end, I really don't care, but I was really socked to hear bad things....
As for Eurovision, we're almost done, only few countries has to reveal their entries and on 13 March 2011 my official Top 10 will be posted right here so stay tuned! Spring is late again this year and there's a lot to do but only 68 days remain until THE BIG DAY!
That is all for now, don't forget to be here on 10 March  cuz' my speech "I have a dream too!" will be posted and you can share ideas!
Florin

P.S: Enjoy Spring!








Anonymous

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.

2 coments:

Anonymous said...

Go on Florin! You have a strong personality!!

Casy :) said...

So...there will always be people who hide something..but friends are those who tell you what they hide because they trust you..
So nooooo stresssss!!
Cat despre primavara, sper sa vina repede ca nu mai pot de frigu asta!!!!