Heart of nature

by 11:23 PM 2 coments
It was a wonderful dream,
Decorated with a lot of cream,
And amazing mountains
Cover my surroundings

I close my eyes and saw again,
The power of a beautiful rain,
But how much strength I need to gain?
To never leave this dream in pain.

Suddenly I felt like a creature,
Lost and forgotten in this dream,
But then I felt the heart of nature
Bom Bom Bom like a dream

Oh! Heart of nature, heart of nature!
I feel like never leaving this dream,
Come and give me a torture,
But never, ever leave this dream!
                           (24.01.2011)



Anonymous

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.

2 coments:

clemy_alice said...

Foarte multa imaginatie&vointa!
bravo!
Don't you ever leave your dreams!
You can keep them for yourself.

Anonymous said...

Hello! Slovenian song is called No one not No more. Greetings from Slovenia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JRW-dZjlwQ&feature=player_embedded#at=43