Eurovision TOP 10

by 4:47 PM 2 coments
After hearing almost all the songs I've made a top 10 for each semifinal, maybe some of you will be a little socked but it's my opinion so LIVE with it!
For Semi-final one I've decided:

1.Norway - "Haba Haba"
2.Russia - "Get you" 
3.Georgia - "One more day"
4.Poland - "Jestem" ( I am )
5.Hungary - "What about my life"
6.Azerbaijan - "Running scared"
7.Armenia - "Boom Boom"
8.Albania - "Feel the passion"
9.Switzerland - "In love for a while"
10.Turkey - "Live it up"

For Semi-final two my votes goes to:

1.Sweden - "Popular"
2.Estonia - "Rockefeller Street"
3.Slovenia - "No more"
4.Austria - "The secret is love"
5.Bosnia & Herzegovina - "Love in rewind"
6.Ireland - "Lipstick"
7.Slovakia - "I'm still alive"
8.Israel - "Ding Dong"
9.Denmark - "New tomorrow"
10.Romania - "Change"

My top 10 for the Grand Final will be published in April. Romania will enter the competition on 14th May with number 14, so don't forget to vote!
Until next time,
Florin

P.S: Enjoy one of my favorite songs in the competition




Anonymous

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.

2 coments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad there is somebody else who likes Georgia :D.

Anonymous said...

I love Georgia, even though it's kind of rock I really like it