Remember...

by 8:41 PM 0 coments
 I just wish i could say a lot of things,but i must fit in this world,for everything to go perfect and don't "disturb" anything even though it's not the right way.God knows how many mistakes are in this world,how many fake stuff.I really can't stand it anymore.I wish  I could be free and express my feelings in the right way,not to pretend in front of everyone cuz' i'm obliged to do it.But really forget about wishing stuff,just stand up and do it how you want!It's your life!
Life is cruel,really unfair and sometimes really fu**** up .Seeing a lot of wrong stuff makes me think wrong.Why everyone is living with the idea that "i will do it for me using others".Sadly this situation you can find it everywhere:at school,job, everywhere!
Anyway,try to be strong and fair,even though others don't do it.Don't forget, there is a God,and they will pay for every bad thing they did.
As faithful as i can be
Florin

Anonymous

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.

0 coments: