Major Update!

by 9:41 PM 1 coments
  Hey all! This week I was really busy with the History contest, I prepared a lot, read a lot, and stared at the computer a lot :D. And this Friday took place the History contest, I wasn't nervous at all but when i got there and i saw how "grumpy" the judges were..i was like "OMG" then i started to feel really nervous because there were other projects more elaborated then mine but i still had faith in me. When I presented my project about Ancient Egypt  i lost all my nerve's and started to concentrate a lot. The results came and guess what? I got the second place! I wasn't expecting that at all...but it seems i did a great job :). I'm really happy with my work and for me the place it was really deserved for how much i worked and studied. Also my classmate, Marcela got the third place which is really good and of course Cristina and Marta from 10th grade were really amazing,doing a great job, hope that the school will be proud of us and our work!
 Now my semester exams are beginning and I have to study a lot at Math, Romanian, English and others. Until next time, hope to come with great news again!
Florin

PS: Here are some images from my website!Enjoy :-)





Anonymous

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.

1 coments:

CosmeticsAndFlowers said...

Felicitari si tie, si mie si fetelor! Inca o data am demonstrat ca nu conteaza la ce scoala inveti, ci comteaza sa inveti!