Romania-2011

by 4:03 PM 0 coments
Hey everybody,so the past days the songs for national selection were revealed and after listening to all of them for about 50 times I've decided to support .....CLAUDIA PAVEL with the song "I want U to want me"  why?because it is simply the best...the other are really dumb things....i mean "my Facebook girl" is the most stupid song I've ever heard,but yeah the jury from TVR probably eliminated a lot of good songs ( if you think that Claudia was selected by them on the last place O_o ) I'm really disappointed,and also i expected Xonia to take part this year but no....As usual Dalma and Hotel FM got in...but with poor songs,especially Hotel FM ( with a song like that we won't get through the final) .
So here are my top 13 ( probably it will suffer small modifications through time)

1.I want you to want me
2.Bang Bang
3.Take me down
4.It's so fine
5.Song for him
6.Dreaming of you
7.Open you eyes
8.Cinema love
9.Change
10.One by one
11.We can change the world
12.I can't breath without you
13.My Facebook Girl

But still my favorite remains... 

YOU CAN LISTEN TO THE OTHER SONGS HERE!

Anonymous

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.

0 coments: