FlorinESC.com: 2013 achievements & 2014 wishlist

by 10:19 PM 0 coments
FlorinESC.com logo released in 2013
It was a wonderful year with great achievements and of course with a wonderful Eurovision edition. Just like in 2012, this year, my wishlist was completed 100% (incredible, I know!) and now it's finally time to present my wishlist for 2014 which will contain modest wishes and nothing too big to achieve, that's why I strongly hope to complete it with no difficulties. 

Before I'll present you my personal wishlist for 2014, I will highlight the most popular articles on FlorinESC.com in 2013, and they are: 

  1. Download the Eurovision 2013 Scorecards - over 5700 unique readers 
  2. Download the Eurovision 2013 Grand Final Scorecard - over 4100 unique readers 
  3. Download the Final Version of the Eurovision 2013 Scorecards - over 2000 unique readers   
Thank you for using the scorecards I'm making for each Eurovision to rank the entries, I'm honored that so many people choose to use my scorecards instead of those made by the BBC or the Irish Broadcaster.
Also, my small blog reached a total of 168.742 unique visitors in 2013, which is more than amazing and I'm grateful for every reader who's keeping my desire to write alive. 

Andreea with Andrei Leonte
Also, I want to thank Andreea Itu for representing my blog at the 2013 Romanian National Selection for Eurovision. Due to financial difficulties I couldn't take part at the selection and Andreea took the challenge to replace me in the Green Room doing an amazing job (you can read her articles here).

In 2013, florinsuciu.blogspot.com was replaced by florinESC.com and I'm really happy that I made the decision to buy a domain for my small blog. In autumn this year, my team grew with a new a editor, Luke Davies, who will write articles about Eurovision and National Finals (Read more about Luke here). 

And finally, here is my wishlist for 2014: 
  • to get a job 
  • to attend the Romanian National Selection for Eurovision 2014 
  • to get a scholarship 
  • to buy a new phone 

Unknown

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.

0 coments: