Meet Luke Davies!

by 12:18 PM 0 coments
I'm Luke and I'm a journalist for FlorinESC.com, my love for Eurovision began way back in 2001, when I was on six, during which I thought for first it was a international "Stars in their Eyes", which is a popular ITV Talent Show. Although I was young at the time I couldn't rember much but I can remember is our Commentator Terry Wogan describing the Presenters as Doctor Death and The Tooth Fairy. 

I didn't watch the 2002 Contest as I was living in the USA at the time, but I started watching it annually and live from 2003, one of my best memories was watching the 2005 Contest and being sent to bed because the voting didn't finish till after midnight.

I love the Contest because I love hearing international music and culture, the slapstick with the Presenters and of course the enjoyment of the voting that is bracing. However I never been to a live Eurovision Song Contest, I ‘am planning to attend the 2014 Contest, once tickets become available.
Not all my friends enjoyed Eurovision, they called it a Political Show and a lot of Undeserved countries were winning because their neighbors were voting for them, but my reply was because they just understand each other’s music. Never the less I continue to support the UK at Eurovision, even when they've received a low place.

Outside Eurovision, I enjoy DJ-ing and presenting my own Radio show "FlashBacks" on the Hospital Radio station "Radio Glamorgan". I'm also a fan of the James Bond film series and Only Fools and Horses.


Euroboy

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.

0 coments: