EVS back in Pecica!

by 2:07 PM 0 coments
Two years ago some strangers from different countries came to our school to present their project and involve us in them. (Pauline from France, Federico - Italy, Frosina - Macedonia, Signe - Germany) It was strange at the beginning cuz I didn't got involved in such projects before but it turned out to be one of the most incredible things I did in High School. 

Firstly I have to mention that I've made a lot of friends and with some of the I keep in touch even today. They taught us many things and showed us how important is to have strong connections with people from different countries. We did many activities, such as: Halloween Party, trips around my city, watched movies together and even had a 'cooking day'. Sadly their project lasted only 1 year and they had to go back to their countries and didn't came back to Romania until TODAY. 

Last night I finally repaired my computer and for a moment I've decided to check my email...and guess what, Pauline and Frosina replied one of my emails sent in early March, saying that they are in Arad and want to meet us as soon as possible. After seeing the email I've contacted everyone who took part at the project and managed to set up a meeting today in Pecica which sadly lasted only for 1 hour and a half. We only had time to discuss the 'basics' of what happened after they left and even planned a trip to France this year. 

We made a few pictures and then they had to go back hitchhiking to Macedonia. I strongly hope that we will meet again soon and hopefully we can manage to set up a meeting with our Italian friend too. After they left Pecica in 2010 we kept on meeting and formed a group of friends, sadly we decided to split up in January but I'm happy that today we acted that we never got separated and showed that we are HUMANS after all. :-)

Thank you everyone for taking part at the meeting. 



Florin Suciu

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.

0 coments: