Alive and Happy!

by 7:08 PM 0 coments
It has been a long time since I wrote a post on my blog but yet nothing interesting happened. I passed my final exams and now I'm preparing for College...somehow my life will change but this is natural and I strongly hope that I made the right decisions concerning my future.

As for a well deserved vacation....hmmm...nope I didn't get it, maybe because I was busy doing other interesting things and also I spent a lot of time with my friends. My 2012 wishlist is completed and the most important thing on the list was the Romanian National Selection for Eurovision...which was the BEST experience EVER! I've met incredible people and I still keep in touch with them even today.

The 2013 season is officially opened and now I'm waiting for National Finals to be organized and decide which of them are worth to watch. As usual the Swedish Selection is on my list as well as the Norwegian, Danish, Hungarian, Ukrainian and the Romanian one.

Stay tuned for my special post about cooking pizza :D Coming Soon!

Florin Suciu

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.

0 coments: