Eurovision 2012: The Countdown is On!

by 9:50 PM 0 coments
This is how the stage & Green Room will look 
  Ladies and Gentlemen is now time to start the countdown for the forthcoming Eurovision Song Contest. I just can't believe it has been a year already since Ell & Nikki won in Dusseldorf. Time is running and fans are ready for the big event, though I'm a bit suspicious because the hosts weren't announced and the stage wasn't built yet...in fact the Arena wasn't finished yet...what is going on in Azerbaijan?! 

  Well let's hope they will finish everything in time and we'll enjoy Eurovision at the maximum level. I made my own top 42 on Facebook but I'm constantly changing my mind every day so it's really hard to make a permanent decision. All I know is that Sweden and Iceland are my official favorites to win this year. I have to admit that I don't like Serbia that much....and I don't understand why everybody is making such a big fuss about it. 

  Another thing that I don't have in common with the others is that I'm not enjoying all those videos made by the Azerbaijani Broadcaster... I had enough of all that promotional stuff and I want to see more on how things are organized, how is the arena built etc.. 

  My favorite Eurovision was held in Moscow and it seems that no one can beat that....not even Azerbaijan. I'm a little afraid about the Semifinals because most of my favorite songs are in danger due to political stuff (especially in Semifinal 2). I really hope that this year my favorite song will win and not take the third place, just like every year ( funny huh? ).It is a strong fact that San Marino, Georgia and Bulgaria won't make it to the final and believe me...there is no surprises here. I will keep my fingers crossed for Latvia and Hungary which hopefully will qualify to the Grand Final. I think we will have a lot of good and bad surprises in May so be ready everyone..... Eurovision 2012 is ON!

Florin Suciu

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.

0 coments: