Europe, Are You Ready?!

by 7:19 PM 0 coments
    According to our Eurovision 2012 Countdown, only 22 days remain until the First Semifinal and only a  few days until the rehearsals will start. Sadly I won't be able to write articles so often because my exams will start soon but I'm happy to present my friends that will help Florin's Blog to be updated weekly with news, ideas and many more. 


    I've received a total of 24 submissions and I selected the best presentations and people that I know from Facebook/Twitter. I want to thank you everyone who applied but it's hard to choose a complete stranger without knowing something about him/her. As I said they will write articles only about Eurovision and I'm really happy to have them in my team. 


    Buying a domain for my Blog ruined my journalist 'career' at EuroVisionary and sadly I had to quit my job because the administrator didn't like my idea. I'm not sad about it....still they need to do a lot of things if they want to evolve one day. 

    A picture of the stage leaked on the internet a few days ago and it seems that Azerbaijan is struggling to make this event look good and impressive. ( still the stage isn't finished yet c'mon?!) My favorites are Sweden and Iceland and I'm really excited about the forthcoming Eurovision.... can you imagine that a year had already passed away and now a new winner will be chosen? I really hope this year the right song will win and well.... if Azerbaijan won last year.. maybe Romania will be the black horse this year? Nah...to hard to believe that but anyway the event will be GREAT!  

    In the end I hope that everyone is ready for the big event... even though I will spend these days studying Biology and Maths. (don't worry I won't miss Eurovision).

Have a great Eurovision Month! 

Florin Suciu

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.

0 coments: