All I want for Christmas is...to become an Eurovision Blogger!

by 11:16 AM 0 coments
That's right!!! Last Christmas, my only wish was to become a blogger,to write about my biggest hobby: Eurovision Song Contest! In march, my dream came true: I made my own blog and one week ago I was chosen to be a journalist on Florin's blog, which is a big success for me. Thank you,Florin for this chance. I'm honoured to make part of this important blog and I will do my best to give you, readers from all over the world the newest information about the most famous music competition!

First of all, I'd like to introduce myself. I am a fifteen-year-old girl from Romania. I live in Pitesti, nicknamed  the Tulips City and I am in the 9th grade at Colegiul National "Ion C Bratianu". I am an optimistic and energic person, I like reading, painting, listening to music and, for sure, writing about Eurovision! I have always been interested in Eurovision, but it became more important in 2008. Since then, Eurovision has been one of the greatest things of my life and, for me, it's becoming more and more important every day.
A lot of friends of mine don't understand why I'm so keen in Eurovision. So...when I was asked for the first time why I love Eurovision, I start thinking at it and I found an answer very quickly. I love music, dance, different cultures, I love emotions, I love to make predictions,support my favorites, be happy for them when they win, search explanations if they don't have good results in this competition...so, that's why I love Eurovision Song Contest!

I am here, on this blog to give you the newest informations about Eurovision Song Contest, share with you opinions about different songs, participants, my favourites and, for sure, enjoy together the greatest european show ever!
That's all for now! I hope you liked my first post.Soon, I will reveal my opinions about Eurovision Song Contest 2012. Now, I can only say that this year there are a lot of great songs, full of energy, but also many strong ballads! It will be a fantastic show and for sure all the Eurovision fans can't wait to see their favourites live, on the stage!!!

    Love you,
           Andreea.

Unknown

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.