Sweet 18!

by 12:40 PM 0 coments
The last weekend I turned 18 and I want to thank you all my friends for their wishes and gifts and I want to thank my BEST friends for everything they've done for me.
I couldn't imagine life without them, I mean we spent so much time together in the last months that now we barely can get separated from each other...
They really surprised me with their gifts and hopefully I will put some images on my blog to show you all!
How does it feel at 18? Well... I think that now life begins to show itself how it really is and now all the responsibilities begin and maybe with time I will see a change in me...just God knows.
These days I'm making plans for summer vacation and I will try to enjoy it at maximum level because I really think I deserve it!
Thank you again everybody for everything!




Anonymous

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.

0 coments: