School's Out Summer's In!

by 7:39 PM 1 coments


Finally school is over and now i can enjoy my vacation properly with my family and friends! Firstly, I will get my ID card done until this Friday and yes, I will have it until my birthday, this Saturday! I'm a little bit excited about my b-day, though I have to say that sometimes I'm quite nervous about it. I just can't believe I'm turning  18 this Saturday, it's just crazy!!!
As I said before, time runs like hell, so why should I waste my time since I could do so many interesting things? I was thinking of getting a part-time job this summer, but should I ruin it? I mean the next year my exams are coming and I should really enjoy this summer... It's a hard decision but I hope I will figure out what to do soon.
Sorry for not writing lately, I was quite busy with school and it finally payed out, my final average grade is 9,50 and It has improved since last year ( chemistry and physics ruined all ).
Don't forget to check out my new improved website!
Have a great holiday summer and enjoy every single part of it!
Florin.









Anonymous

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.

1 coments:

clemy_alice said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!