Prediction: First Semifinal

by 6:52 PM 2 coments
As you all know tomorrow at 22:00 ( Bucharest time ) the first Semifinal of the Eurovision Song Contest 2011 will take place and only 10 out of 19 countries will pass to the final. Same as the last year this final is easy to predict and not so much stress is needed.
So let's begin: 
Poland: The song is really good and even though they tried to transform it in English the polish version remain the best one, so I think that after so many years Poland will finally qualify. The choreography is really good though the dancers should practice more.   
Norway: I'm 100% sure that "Haba Haba" will qualify for the final! The song is really nice and catchy + that dance routine is really interesting. I just love the song and I'm sure it will successfully qualify. 
Albania: Well the singer has a great voice...though that screaming booms out my head. Personally I think the song is not so good and the last years was more better for Albania. I really don't know if the song will enter the final. 
Armenia: The song is catchy and I think i will qualify for sure, though if you asked me I will say that the lyrics are a little bit stupid and the choreography is damn horrible but in the end I think it will qualify for the grand final!  
Turkey: It will qualify! Why? Well.. I think that in all Europe turks are with millions and they will vote their own country and I have to say it will be a big surprise if the song will not qualify (Azerbaijan will ensure them those 12 points ). Personally, I hate the song and choreography sucks! 
Serbia: No chance! I think that the song is kind of "over dated". I'm sure it will not qualify.
Russia: As  every year Russia will qualify, this year the song is really cool, even though the video is full of violence. I like the song!
Switzerland: A nice song, nice artist, grandma cloths. Low chances to qualify but maybe a miracle will happen and Switzerland will qualify. But I think people will not vote for it in the semifinal.
Georgia: Incredible song, incredible singers and incredible voice! I'm sure that this year Georgia will 100 % qualify and probably will fight for a position in the top 10.
Finland: Oh come on! Copy pasting Belgium 2010 seems the best thing for Finland this year? Low chances for Finland to qualify and as an expert in ESC I can tell that it won't qualify. Maybe next year Finland!
Malta: The song is nice but only that! Nothing special, nothing interesting. No chance for Malta this year!
San Marino: It's nice to see small countries taking part at ESC but come on? Sending boring ballads with nothing interesting is the best thing? Sorry San Marino! No chance for entering the final this year! (And I'm sure that the country  will go out  from the contest in 2012 due to financial stuff)
Croatia: Hard to say about Croatia. I like the song but the singer can't control her voice on stage and that will ruin everything! The magician is kind of ruining all the stuff but I like the magic parts. Personally I like the song but I don't think it will qualify.
Iceland: The song is nice even though it's kind of grandpa style. Low chances for Iceland to qualify this year but who knows? ( I don't like the song)
Hungary: A great song, a great comeback. The singer's voice is kind of "dyeing" on stage but I'm sure Hungary will qualify (100%)
Portugal: Is Portugal's song really music? I hate it, everyone hates it! 0,001 chances to qualify. Maybe next year Portugal!
Lithuania: It sounds like a song from 70's. No chance. Sorry Lithuania!
Azerbaijan: A great song even though the girl's voice is junk, it will qualify + Turkey will make it happen.
Greece: At the begging I thought there is no chance for Greece to qualify but now after seeing the rehearsal it may qualify. 55 % right.
So in the end, here is my prediction for the finalists: Poland, Norway, Hungary, Azerbaijan, Turkey, Russia, Georgia, Armenia, Greece and Albania! 





Anonymous

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.

2 coments:

Amedeo Ene said...

Foarte intresante predictiile! Abia astept sa vad cum o sa fie... Si eu sunt fan ESC. Un fan fanatic! :)

Amedeo Ene said...

Aaa... Asteptam niste comentarii dupa prima semifinala, predictii pentru cea de-a doua... :(((