Eurovision Song Contest 2011

by 7:19 PM 0 coments


GOOD EVENING EUROPE!


Dear friends sorry for not posting in the last day, I was really socked about the results in Düsseldorf! One of my top 3 favorites was eliminated from the competition on the first semifinal...yes it's Norway! It was a horrible surprise and also Poland did not enter again this year... Anyway the Second Semifinal took place on Thursday and I'm really happy that my country entered the final. I know we won't get many points but I still hope for the best and I got 8 out of 10 qualifiers.
So the night everyone waited one year had finally came! Tonight 25 countries will fight for the European trophy and only one country will have the luck to go home with it!
Who will win Eurovision 2011? Well.... I think the fight will go between Germany, France, UK, Sweden, Ireland and Estonia! I really support Sweden or Estonia to win because the songs are excellent, also the UK song is good but BLUE do not take Eurovision seriously and I really don't want them to win, same as Germany...I hope no more Lena this year...France is nice but still....and Ireland is totally gay...and horrible song, i don't understand why others love it so much!
So yes the winner will be UK...I can feel it :( All I wish is that my country could enter top 10 or top 15...it would be great! So that's all folks! Have a great Eurovision party (cuz i will gave one :) ) and let the best  song win tonight!
P.S: Here are all the songs competing tonight from the Jury voting that took place yesterday!

Anonymous

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.

0 coments: