Try me

by 8:13 PM 2 coments
You can say that this life is a journey full with good and bad things.... though people are damn stupid. I don't understand why others are so stupid and put their "secrets" at risk, when with just one sentence I can make everybody run from them. Always kind, friendly but when you're not around they're trying to destroy you piece by piece, making others think wrongly about you, that kind of people hide a dark side, hidden from anybody but sadly for you.. I know it!
You can take this as an advertisement, if you will try again to keep  the others away from me and I will destroy your world. Just live your pathetic life and leave mine alone! It seems I don't have other choice if you continue like this, just TRY ME!

Plural is singular

Anonymous

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.

2 coments:

clemy_alice said...

I don't know who could upset you so badly, but I hope it will pass. Time is a good healer and a good judge... Let's hope time will bring justice.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry... now everything is past :)