Eurovision Fail?

by 10:15 PM 0 coments
Is this happening to me? I mean I'm really into Eurovision since 2009 but now... every song that I like is hated by others, almost every national prediction was wrong...
Firstly Romania did not send Claudia Pavel because the "intelligent" people from TVR decided to hold Eurovision on the New Year night, and every Romanian was celebrating with his family + they added a tax of 1 euro per sms. Thank you TVR for ruining everything and now Romania will not qualify for the first time in its eurovision history. Shame on you!

Helena Booskle was my favorite to win Melodi Grand Prix but she failed to do it ( though i like "Haba Haba" ). Lauris Reiniks failed to win the Latvian selection and got the second place ( that song could bring Latvia in top 5 ) and they sent a terrible song..that will probably not qualify ( same as last year). And Georgia did not send Salome with "Love" that was the best song...they sent instead a rock song that I must admit it's really good but still.. Italy did not send Nathalie only a creepy guy which screams like a rooster... Same fails for Denmark, Finland, Switzerland and of course Ukraine!

I think this is my first Eurovision fail and I hope that it will be the last one! Though I have to say that I predicted the winner for Estonia and Sweden. I really hope that Sweden, Estonia or Norway will win because they have the best songs and I'm really pissed of when I hear the Brits saying that "Eurovision will surely be ours"... I have to admit that Blue has a nice song but still not a winner in my opinion ( same as France).

Anyway 27 days left until the First Semifinal comes and I really hope my top 10 from each semifinal will qualify, and yes, I will vote for Estonia and Sweden in Semifinal 2. The next week the preview video oh "Popular" and "Haba Haba" will appear and I'm really excited about that, I hope Estonia will have a video too but I did not heard any news about that...
Also I hope this year Germany will make a great show and for Lena to stay "in her bench" because I don't want to see her win again.
That's all for today, have a great weekend and count down the remaining days!






Anonymous

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.

0 coments: