Stop!

by 5:33 PM 0 coments


Stop! Just stop and read this lines, stop and think about what you're doing, stop and just chill out. This world is getting crazier every day and sometimes you feel like saying "Stop!". I know that maybe this sounds crazy but have you ever thought that you need more time for yourself? Always encouraging and make others feel good but always forget about you? Well...maybe you should think twice before doing something that involves responsibility and other serious stuff... sometimes you need to look in a mirror and say "It's over, I need to refresh myself".
I'm the kind of person who always lets others in front of me and think about how they feel...but sometimes I feel like a fool. This has to stop, I have only one life and why shouldn't i take advantage of that? No sire, now it's my time to " stop the world for a moment and shine like a comet ". I want to thank a dear friend for opening my eyes and showed me how life can truly be. As for you guys, if you're in the same situation as me do the same and never let other get in front of you, especially when they don't deserve it!

Anonymous

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.

0 coments: