Facebook... I just love ya!

by 1:22 PM 0 coments




I think all of you heard about Facebook that is a social networking service and most of the people use it to interact with friends or just for games. For me Facebook became something...that I cannot get rid of...something essential. Anyway I use it to talk with my friends from other countries, play games, promote my blogs and to participate at the contests launched by different companies in Romania. 
I just love those contests because I won three of them, and my last win was at Samsung Mobile Romania where I had to post a picture with my old Samsung mobile phone and tell "his story" in few lines. Who knew that the next day I will win a brand new phone, out of 101 people my number was the winner through random.org.
I also took part at contests and never won nothing but never hesitate to take part at any contest, you never know . Also I want to wish my friends a Happy Easter and enjoy every single minutes with you beloved ones! 


               Easter brings Fun, Easter bring Happiness,
               Easter brings God Endless Blessings,
               Easter brings fresh love...
               Happy Easter to You, with all best wishes!










Anonymous

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.

0 coments: