I Want Something New!

by 6:25 PM 1 coments
Yes people! I want something new in my life! After all this years I realized what life really is... a big war, a war where you try your best to fit in this crazy world and as Eric Saade says " ..be someone before you're gone.." and that's why YOU should enjoy life and taste all the good things and forget about the bad stuff, you have only one life so LIVE IT! Do your best in everything you do and you'll see the good results that are coming after. I just hate when I hear someone saying " oh I just had enough...I wish I died ".. What? Are you crazy? Well I guess you are, if you think like that... No my friend, that is not the answer... never give up, always fight for your rights and even though something bad happens never lose hope, it's normal to be sad and that stuff.. but that doesn't mean you want to end up your days. God gave you life to live not to end it...
Well I guess that's the reason we all have different characters.
As I said, I want something new in my life, I want something that could make me happy and I will let you figure it out what it is...
That's all for today
Have a great weekend and don't forget to enjoy life at maximum level!!
Florin



  

Anonymous

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.

1 coments:

Casy :) said...

Nice post...
And like many other before me i tell you: Be yourself not what others want you to be!!!

and i looove that song..Koty rocks:))