Happy Birthday "Florin's Blog"

by 1:28 PM 3 coments
Dear friends, as the title says my blog is now officially one year old and I want to thank you all for reading it and sharing it with your friends.
How did all started?
 At the begging my posts were in Romanian but then I received a comment from an Hungarian reader and in the end I've decided to write in English for all the world to understand my stories.
The idea of creating this blog came when I saw the blog of a classmate and after I've decided to create a Blog where I would share stories with all of you.
Since 26 March 2010 I had 24.851 unique visitors from all over the world, more exactly from 96 different countries  and I wish that the next year the number of visits will be  around  40.000 and probably I will create a brand from it ( joke ).
My blog was published in the local internet newspaper and since then everybody knows about it ( including teachers). I know many people don't understand English and probably they're blaming me for this, but I don't care, It's my blog, my writing and my stories so no one can influence my blog.
In the end I want to thank you all for reading my blog and hopefully I will have as much interesting stories as I did in the past year, and if you have any suggestions you can easily contact me or just visit my website and send me your idea.
All the best,
Florin Suciu  

Anonymous

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.

3 coments:

John said...

Congrats. Florin! You're doing a great job ;)

Casy :) said...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Florin's blog
Happy Birthday to you


From Cassy

clemy_alice said...

Happy Birthday si din partea mea! (chiar dk e putin mai tarziu) Continua tot asa!!!!!
Si nu uita ca are cine citi blogul tau ! :)