New Phone!

by 5:18 PM 0 coments
Hello guys! I think it's been a while since i wrote on my blog, so the last week as the title says I bought a new phone, Allview Q1 G3t! It's a really nice phone with a lot of technical stuff, such as Bluetooth, 3G Technology, Qwerty, Dual Sim,  2 million colors, HD videos and many other stuff.
I really need this phone to keep in touch with my friends ( I ♥ video conference ) and enjoy a better performance while surfing on the internet or by simply taking a photo or a video.
Now I am in a small holiday ( one week only ), enjoying time with my "buddies" and reading some books to relax a little bit. Tonight I'm going to "Coty's Coca a lu' Cobârzana's Bar"  to present my new phone and to spend time with my friends and I will leave you some pictures with my phone, hope you'll like it.
Until next time,
 Florin
( iNa)
  
PS: Congratulations for my friend Angela for obtaining the best grade at her exam!!! WE ♥ u!








Anonymous

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.

0 coments: