Holiday goes on!

by 10:44 PM 1 coments
Today was....a blast! Again I spent the day with some good friends. We meet at Casy's place, where we had a lot of fun, we talked a lot, made a lot of jokes, had a karaoke party and many other things ( Sorry Casy for the disaster we made :)) ). Tomorrow we'll meet again to buy what we need for the new year party. I simply enjoy spending time with good friends, even though sometimes I'm quite stubborn, but friends are always there to help right? :)
Still, I have to improve my voice, I really lost it in the last time. And guess what? Snow is back!!! I have to say that now it's a perfect Christmas!
See you soon, with a new update!
Here are some pictures

PS: Thank you for everybody who voted for me on Facebook! I won the third place, and the prize should arrive in the following days. 










Anonymous

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.

1 coments:

clemy_alice said...

yeah you're right
we are here for u....
fain postu'