Eurovision 2011 Romania is coming!

by 1:23 PM 2 coments
In 31 December, the Romanian National Final will take place at Bucharest. I will try to vote for Claudia Pavel, because she has the best voice and song ( my point of view). Probably, i won't be able to watch it :( . It's a decision i made now some days, but who knows...So, if your from Romania, please send a vote for Claudia Pavel! You can watch it on TVR 1 or TVR HD.
And this is my final post this year! In 2010 I've created this blog, and I really enjoy writing on it, telling you  guys about many events in my life. I promise that in 2011 my blog will "suffer" a big change that will sock everybody!
See you in 2011!
Florin
 

Anonymous

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.

2 coments:

Johannaa said...

Wow, thats awesome !
:*

Johannaa said...

hey, have u checked out my blog?? ;)
bye <33