Nothing new

by 5:31 PM 1 coments
I really don't have any ideas for what should I write on my blog,this is the reason i didn't wrote the last few days.Anyway i saw a lot of blogs or should i call them junk?I mean for what do you create a blog?Others create it just for fun,others think that they have interesting ideas...well I've created this blog for everybody ( the reason i write in English)I want to share my ideas,personal opinion etc.I saw blogs in English with terrible grammar...or blogs in Romanian with the same problem.Now about me...well I started school this Monday,everything is going well,new teachers and new subjects to study...and of course a lot of homework for the first week...The last weeks I've recorded the biggest visits on my blog and i really want to thank you all for that! Keep reading it :).
I'm now figuring out something new for my blog 
Until next time!

Anonymous

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.

1 coments:

clemy_alice said...

Don't worry...this year will pass so fast
you'll see next year in spring:)