I love History!

by 7:31 PM 3 coments
  My passion since I was a child is History, my favorite school subject ever! I love History because it's very interesting and you can learn interesting things and facts. If you want to enter this amazing world of History, I'm suggesting you  to read history books or to watch a movie like "Alexander the Great" , "Mystery of the Maya" , "Queen of the Nile"  or you can simply watch Discovery or History channel (sadly I don't have them on cable). I'm crazy about Ancient History, for example Ancient Egypt  with all those pharaohs and pyramids, a very interesting subject.









Anonymous

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.

3 coments:

clemy_alice said...

Bravoooooo!
i liked the part with the gypsies
you're right about this
we are not like that
no way
i really enjoyed this post
btw, i do watch discovery and i do read books about history
i like France's history
great job

mada:) said...

super tare:)....i like too the France's history:P

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much! :-) Wish you all the best!