Dance with the wolves!

by 1:37 PM 0 coments

You make me angry
You drive me crazy
The more i care for you
The more I'm over you
You make me feel pain
You make me love in vain
The more I'm getting close
The more i walk away

I won't be back
Don't wait for me

Hey this is it now, hey this is it
I'm on the track
Don't look for me


Hey this is it now
Hey this is it

I'm not gonna cry
I'll stay in the woods
When my hearts aching, i'll dance with the wolves
I'm not gonna try
To mess with my rules
When my hearts breaking, i'll dance with the wolves

You think you love me
You think you control me
The more you feel you right
The more your going wrong
Don't say you got me you dont k now anything about me.
the more you make me weak
The more im getting strong - my way


Hey- go ahead
Dance my wolves
Hey go wild
Dance with me!



Anonymous

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.

0 coments: