Bye Summer!

by 1:32 PM 0 coments

Well nothing good resists so much,so i guess it's time to start again over..Summer is ending and Autumn begins with school in front :D.All i have to say it's that i had an amazing summer which i spend it with amazing friends.I'm going into eleven grade so now i have to study a lot + time is passing quickly and the exams begin etc.I learn that i must control myself and i shouldn't be so stressed all the time!
Also I'm planning to create an radio online :P ( don't worry i will keep you updated),I hadn't thought about what name i should put but i think something like "Vision FM" :)) (yes yes... i know what you're thinking,it's about (euro)vision).Until next time!
PS:Did you knew that Asiavision exists??Yes it does and the first edition will take place in November this year!

Asculta mai multe audio Muzica

Anonymous

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.

0 coments: