Page 1 of summer:The beginning

by 5:41 PM 2 coments

Well here I am writing in English about "my Summer"(I'm not that possessive lol :)) ).Today I've planned everything to go on a summer camp with some classmates cuz' we won a contest by making a short video about nature and how to protect it etc. I hope everything will be OK even though I'm the only boy....:-/I'm planning to leave in 8 July and come back in 14th..I don't like the idea sleeping in a tent but it shouldn't be that hard..right? And also i don't like the idea sleeping in a tent with strangers :)) but i will try to socialize as usual and make a lot of friends...hopefully :-D.Tomorrow is a big day for me because it's the last Volunteer meeting :( with my friends from other countries,I'm so happy that i meet them,they are so great :) but sadly they have to leave Romania and go to their countries but hopefully they will come back one day.Because of them I've made/meet new friends from school like Angela,Mada:*,Kriki which i didn't meet them before (they're wonderful people!).Another important thing tomorrow is that TOMORROW is my birthday :D (gifts,hugs etc) and I'm turning 17 :D wow time is really passing,it's like yesterday I was 15...I will keep you updated soon!See ya all :p
PS:The picture was when we had the "cooking day" i will never forget it!

Anonymous

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.

2 coments:

CosmeticsAndFlowers said...

La multi ani! Tot ce iti doresti sa ti se implineasca.
Si eu sper sa fie bine in tabara, in corturi, in padure... cu mos martin.:P

Anonymous said...

Mersi mult!:-) hope so :D