SN 2014 poll voting: Official results revealed!

by 1:49 PM 0 coments
It seems that this year, the Romanian National final wasn't that strong, only 3 or 4 songs deserved to compete for the honor to represent Romania at the forthcoming Eurovision Song Contest. It was quite difficult for me to make a top 12 so that's the reason why I opened a poll on florinesc.com for you to help me decide. I also asked a few friends from different countries with different tastes to help me by making their personal top 12. I ended up by making my mini-National Final with over 400 people who voted in my poll. 
Special thanks for my international jury this year: 
  • Josef Staif from Czech Republic 
  • Jan Van Cappel from Belgium 
  • Brittany Ashworth from United Kingdom 
  • David Koleszar from Hungary 
  • Dimitris Ioannou from Cyprus 
  • Mihai from Moldova  
The jury results: 











The public voting results combined with jury points:











THE OFFICIAL TOP 3: 

 



Don't miss Selecția Națională LIVE from Brașov tomorrow at 19:30 CET. You can watch it here

Florin Marian Suciu

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.

0 coments: