Eurovision 2013 Scorecards to be released in a new version

by 5:44 PM 0 coments


A few weeks ago I made the Eurovision 2013 Scorecards in a rush and some of you can't use them because I made them in MS Office 2010. I'm currently working on a brand new set of Scorecards that will be available for everyone. In theory, all the scorecards will be published tomorrow morning on my Blog and will be available to download soon after. 
In case you have suggestions or you need something different, feel free to contact me by sending an email here: florinsuciu@msn.com. Also a full review of the Eurovision Song Contest 2013 will be published soon so please stay tuned on my blog.

DOWNLOAD THE GRAND FINAL SCORECARD HERE.

Florin :-)

Florin Marian Suciu

Writer

Eurovision Fan since 2009, student of History and Accounting.